Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 22--Capitol Reef






PICTURES: more scenes from Cathedral Valley, Capitol Reef NP

This was supposed to be a rest day because the wind is so strong I didn't think I wanted to risk stepping out of the motorhome. But a leak in the water heater sent us scurrying to Loa looking for parts. Gary got a new plug and fixed it in a jif. Did laundry in the afternoon at the General Store in Torrey. This weekend was evidently BMW Bike Weekend in Torrey and all of them were staying at the cabins next to the laundromat.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures. Do these count as buttes? I'm sorry you didn't get your rest day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, those are some great pictures. Except for the last one, don't care for that too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop thinking about that last picture. I just really, really don't like it. It just stinks :).

    ReplyDelete